July 18, 2006

 

Blog status from me

When the news of blanket ban on certain blog sites was first reported 3 days back, I was able to access blogspot.com. Then, last evening, I started getting Timed Out error with blogspot. Surprise, surprise, I'm able to access the same site from my office. The surprise element has kicked in because I use broadband service of the company which provides connectivity to our company. Let me not hide the name of ISP as a state secret. Sify, it is. Does it mean, they have different set of rules for different users?

Since this is a blog, I have to vent my self-righteous opinion. Thinking of our politicians and bureaucrats is so 70-ish - emergency style. Anybody with little understanding of technology can associate this act with sure sign of technology illiteracy.

Technorati Tags:

0
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?