August 12, 2006

 

I was wondering...

Do you remember the IP addresses of Websites you visit? Do you memorize the phone numbers you frequently dial? A 'no' would be the answer in both the cases, right?

Then, why do I have to remember the TV channel to number mapping on my TV? Why can't the interface be simple such that I type in 'C-N-B-C' and the channel is switched to CNBC so that my precious little memory is used for other important stuff?

PS: You must be wondering this post only has questions, right?

2
Comments:
Having C-N-B-C would be great. However, the numbers have to be there for the channer surfers :)
 
Of course, numbers will be there. It should be like the interface on cell phones where you can type numbers as well as alphabets using just the number pad.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?