December 18, 2006

 

Kingfisher Calendar 2007

When I was disappointed with quality of the images in the forwarded mail, I went to the original site of Kingfisher Calendar. I wonder, why they are so afraid of putting some good quailty images on their site. Finally, Atul Kasbekar's site met my lowered expectations - here is the album. While you are at that site, do check out the brilliant work by the photographer. It reminded me of some the photos clicked by Gautam Rajadhyakha.

Here is my favourite photo from the calender. The whales (or are they dolphins?) will win one or two medals at Olympics in synchronized swimming, if allowed to participate.



(Image directly linked from Kasbekar's site.)

Technorati Tags: Kingfisher Calendar 2007

0
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?