June 03, 2008

 

BookMyShow

Recently, on this blog, you read about Bookeazy, a service for booking movie ticket online. I got a chance to use another similar service - BookMyShow. I am sucker for good movies and bargains. ICICI credit card along with BookMyShow is running a buy-one-get-one offer for movie tickets. Though it has various string attached - only on weekends, only two free tickets per month, only on "cheap" (priced less than Rs 250) tickets, etc. - it still is works fine for me.

So, here are quick notes comparing these two services from my view point. YMMV.

While it is evident that BookMyShow is a better service, I will continue to use both services opportunistically.

Labels: , ,


1
Comments:
Hi Shashi,
Just to inform you, BookMyShow now also offers tickets for E-Square.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?