August 27, 2008

 

Minor things

Every time a new search startup is touted as Google-killer, I can not help smiling. From last 7 years, this is one destination which I visit in each web browsing session. They keep on tweaking minor, which are so subtle that they generally won't be noticed. One such subtle thing I happened to notice blew me away.

I was looking for the usage of the word "unviable." For the record, this word is not in the WordWeb. Do you know what Google suggested as the search term? Go, check it out yourself.

Google understands search a whole lot better than any other company in the world. That's the collective wisdom of thousands of Googlers accumulated in last 10 years. It's hard to unseat them. Especially when they are working so hard.

Labels:


0
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?